[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:58:39 CEST 2015

I don't have new TL yet, but I've got some validation errors with your example:

- urls in bibliography are inserted as math, this needs to be fixed on
tex4ht side
- some citekeys contains invalid characters (it is `*` in particular,
you may replace it with something safe, such as `_` for quick fix)

Michal