[tex4ht] [bug #247] mk4ht oolatex failed to process math formula when wrap fig has been loaded

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:26:49 CEST 2015

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #247 (project tex4ht):

we can add this only to tex4ht-ooffice.tex in order to affect only open office
output.

Strange thing is that \\WFclear is called inside math even if it isn't the
last thing in the paragraph, I don't know whether is it caused by tex4ht or
wrapfig, this is beyond my level of TeXpertise :)

anyway, new patch is attached, in this version I only switch off first \\par
inside of \\WFclear, so I avoided redefinition of the whole macro. Also some
basic configuration for wrapfloat is provided, it doesn't respect float
specification, because I really couldn't find style attributes for that in ODF
docs.

Michal

(file #202)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: wrapfig.patch                  Size:1 KB