[tex4ht] [bug #247] mk4ht oolatex failed to process math formula when wrap fig has been loaded

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Mar 26 17:27:03 CET 2015

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #247 (project tex4ht):

I can confirm that, it seems that wrapfig redefines everypar and spurious par
is inserted on the wrong place, which results in invalid elements included in
file processed with xtpipes. the solution I've found is to comment out this
spurious par command. it seems that it doesn't break anything, I hope, and
compilation works with oolatex.

please note that no configurations for wrapfig for oolatex are provided, so
the figures may appear strangely.

patch for literate sources is attached.

Michal

(file #199)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: wrapfig.patch                  Size:0 KB