[tex4ht] \:temp{rm}

AW alexander.willand at t-online.de
Fri Feb 6 11:28:23 CET 2015

Hi,

consider this MWE, please:

    \documentclass{scrartcl}

    \usepackage{lmodern, blindtext}

    \begin{document}

    \blindtext

    \end{document}

If I run htlatex on this MWE, I still get lots of errors:

(/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/scrartcl.4ht
(/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/article.4ht
! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \MessageBreak
l.225 \:temp{rm}

? R
OK, entering \nonstopmode...
! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                    #4  \errhelp \@err@
l.225 \:temp{rm}

! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                  \let \@err@
l.225 \:temp{rm}

! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                  \@empty \def
\MessageBreak...
l.225 \:temp{rm}

! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                     \endgroup
l.225 \:temp{rm}

! Too many }'s.
\:tempa ...after \:gobble \string #3:\endcsname }}

l.225 \:temp{rm}

And so on.

I'm using TeXlive 2014 and made an update recently (February 15), which
included an update of tex4ht. KOMA-script is of version 3.15.1910 and from the
current-repo, see here: http://www.komascript.de/node/1801

I'd be glad, if someone could test the MWE and tell me, whether it's a bug of
tex4ht or of my installation.

Regards,

Alexander