[tex4ht] [bug #243] Use \pagebreak for ePUB hinting

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:31:58 CET 2015

Daniel,

you can use following config file, myconfig.cfg:

--------------
\Preamble{xhtml}
\renewcommand\pagebreak[1][]{%
\ifvmode\IgnorePar\fi\EndP\HCode{<div class="pagebreak"></div>}\par
}
\Css{.pagebreak{ page-break-before: always; }}
\begin{document}

\EndPreamble

and compile the document with

htlatex filename myconfig

we can add configuration for this to the sources, if it works correctly.