[tex4ht] [bug #242] Spurious semicolon produced by \textregistered command

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Jan 20 19:38:54 CET 2015

Update of bug #242 (project tex4ht):

command => Spurious semicolon produced by textregistered command

Follow-up Comment #1:

thanks as always, michal. i installed the changes and also updated TeX Live.

doing this reminded me of an issue i discovered long ago and forgot to get
back to: the generated files from our current tex4ht-html4.tex differ
significantly from what's being distributed in TL (i.e., Eitan's last
version).  If you uncomment it in the Makefile, run it, and diff it, you will
see.  maybe you could look into that so we could get back in sync?  (I'm
heading out the door and will be offline for a couple days, or I'd look at
now; I hope it isn't anything deep.)

Thanks,