[tex4ht] [bug #228] tex4ht does not accept \setcounter{tocdepth} in report class

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Aug 20 23:02:39 CEST 2014

    Karl, thank you for explanation, it does make sense. This inspired me
    to take a look at log files and I created simple lua script which
    parses log file and prints generated .4ht files:

Neat, thanks.  It now occurs to me that we should be able to use
--recorder to determine all the output files on a given run ... once one
knows which files are the sources to be run.  When I started, I didn't
know that.  I think it's mostly (though not completely) settled now.

karl