[tex4ht] wheezy: how to get correct paragraph tags?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:42:48 CEST 2014

You just need to call old contents of `\everypar` and append new code
after that, like this:

--------
\expandafter\everypar\expandafter{\the\everypar--} % insert dash at
the beginning of the par
\document
--------

I don't use plain, but I noticed problems with accented characters,
which shouldn't be issue with English. Other than that,you will
probably need to make configurations for your macros, eq. for
sectioning commands, etc.