[tex4ht] is Verbatim[frame=single] supposed to show frame in tex4ht generated HTML?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Aug 14 18:27:18 CEST 2014

I just found out it is a browser issue !

I use Chrome browser. On Chrome (windows 7) the frame does _not_
show. On Firefox and IE the frame shows.

So it is either Chrome has a bug, or the CSS generated by
tex4ht is not valid and happens to work on FF and IE only.
I do not know  yet.

I am using Chrome  36.0.1985.143 and FF31 and IE 11.

--Nasser