[tex4ht] [bug #224] package empheq does not work with tex4ht, ! Missing } inserted

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:13:28 CEST 2014

I've found that error happens here:

  \end{AmSequation*}
  \global\c at equation=\l_EQ_equation_fint\relax

in `\end{AmSequation}`, which is not declared anywhere, I only found this:

   \MH_let:cc {endAmSequation*}{endequation*}

which is probably some version of `\let` command. Maybe maintainers of
`empheq` package could help us, because I have no idea what is going
on here :(