[tex4ht] [bug #224] package empheq does not work with tex4ht, ! Missing } inserted

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Jul 31 12:29:06 CEST 2014

fyi, I noticed there seems to be a a bug is the bug-data base
entry system for tex4ht for adding comments !

I clicked on "add comment" and pasted the latex code, but looking
at it in the email below, it removed all the "\" from the code
I pasted in the comment window. So all the latex commands
below do not have the "\". Strange. I wonder if this is a known
issue with the software.

--Nasser