[tex4ht] [bug #220] loading tocloft package causes toc not to be generated in HTML

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat Jul 12 23:02:48 CEST 2014

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #220 (project tex4ht):

I provided more detailed answer in the linked question in TeX.sx. tocloft
package tries to redefine internal LaTeX TOC mechanism, but this break tex4ht
support for TOC. Because tex4ht uses its own mechanism for TOC configuration,
I think best approach is to disable tocloft when tex4ht is used. I've created
minimal tocloft.4ht file for this purpose. Patch for tex4ht literate sources
is attached.

(file #173)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: tocloft.patch                  Size:0 KB