[tex4ht] [bug #208] lit/Makefile has extra space in latex argument confusing MikTeX latex

Vincent Belaïche puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Jun 17 08:55:46 CEST 2014

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #208 (project tex4ht):

It seems that the source code is mkht-scripts.4ht, and not tex4ht-mkht.tex.

Is there any documentation about the syntax of this file, notably how to
escape any character in the MSDOS batch file that would be interpreted as
special.

Is there any documentation how one generate the MSDOS batch files from
mkht-scripts.4ht, do I need to do only something like

make ../bin/ht/win32/ht.bat

Then I can provide the suitable patch (don't expect anything quick
however...).

 Vincent