[tex4ht] future support for multicols in htlatex?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Jul 12 10:15:27 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi <nma at 12000.org> wrote:

> About 3 years ago I asked about the use of multicols in htlatex
>
> http://comp.text.tex.narkive.**com/bx3C8X9N/is-it-possible-**
> to-have-table-of-contents-be-**in-2-columns<http://comp.text.tex.narkive.com/bx3C8X9N/is-it-possible-to-have-table-of-contents-be-in-2-columns>
>
> I am writing this to ask if there are any plans for adding support
> to this in htlatex.
>
> I know this feature is still not official W3C item, but like many new
> things in HTML5 and CSS3, many browsers now support many of these
> features
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-**multicol/<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol/>
> http://caniuse.com/multicolumn

[...]

Can you please add this as a feature request at TeX4ht project?

  https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/projects/tex4ht

One of the developers might take this up when he gets sufficient time. If
not, the request will be forgotten and will remain unattended.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan
River Valley<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=River%20Valley,%20Thiruvananthapuram%20Neyyardam%20Road,%20Kerala,%20India&vector=1>