[tex4ht] Possible link bug in htlatex with biblatex and arXiv

Danny Baillie danny.baillie at otago.ac.nz
Thu Jan 24 22:03:03 CET 2013

Can you please try the following in your document?

  \makeatletter
   \DeclareFieldFormat{eprint:arxiv}{%
      arXiv\addcolon\space
      \Link[http://arxiv.org/\abx@arxivpath/#1]{}{}#1\EndLink<http://arxiv.org//abx@arxivpath/#1]{}{}#1\EndLink>}
  \makeatother

If this works OK and doesn't result in any other surprises, we will re-release biblatex.4ht.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan
River Valley<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=River%20Valley,%20Thiruvananthapuram%20Neyyardam%20Road,%20Kerala,%20India&vector=1>

Brilliant, that works perfectly for me, thanks. And thanks for the very quick response. I wrapped it in "\ifdefined\Link" so I can also use the document with or without htlatex.

While testing I noticed a biblatex issue: if "Archiveprefix" is not "arXiv" then the link doesn't work (in the pdf or with htlatex). A different "Archiveprefix" works fine with bibtex (both pdf and htlatex). It doesn't affect me since I always have "Archiveprefix = {arXiv}", but I'll let the biblatex team know anyway.

Best wishes,
Danny Baillie