[tex4ht] biblatex, biber, and htlatex

Andrew Goldstone andrew.goldstone at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:38:08 CEST 2012

On Mon May 21 04:34:05 CEST 2012, Radhakrishnan wrote:

> That is correct. I would be very happy if somebody well versed in
> biblatex come forward to join the tex4ht project. If so, things would
> be much more easier. I am not an expert of biblatex and without
> knowing the innards of  biblatex, it is difficult to provide a long
> lasting solution.

Alas I am not that expert (at all), but I am a frequent user of both
biblatex and tex4ht (mostly for odt conversion--the humanist's painful
need to accommodate Word users) and am very happy to know CVR and Karl
Berry are continuing to work on this. I had to do some tinkering to
get the combination to work last year and had been slowly trying to
understand the sources--unfortunately that was at least one, maybe
two, biblatex versions ago. But anyway please let me know if I can be
of use as a tester, at least. I'll be watching the tex4ht repository
for biblatex.4ht updates and will report problems. Many thanks to the
maintainers for their hard work.

Andrew