[tex4ht] biblatex, biber, and htlatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 18 00:56:13 CEST 2012

    I too would like to know where the official newest version of
    biblatex.4ht is to be obtained. I thought it should be at
    http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht?view=log,

That is correct and has always been correct.  And when CVR posts a new
version there, I import it into TL (even though we've been unable to
make a full tex4ht release since Eitan died ... still in process).

    http://von-wachter.de/dateien/for-biblatex-1-6/biblatex.4ht

Never seen that url before.  Don't recognize the name.  Nothing in the
file about who did it :(.

    May I suggest that somewhere under http://www.tug.org/tex4ht/
    instructions for using tex4ht with biblatex are posted?

I have the impression that CVR has pending changes for biblatex.4ht and
was waiting for user confirmation on the fix.  Unfortunately I don't
have the bug report or fix at hand.