[tex4ht] biblatex, biber, and htlatex

Christian Fearnot fearnot at arcor.de
Thu May 17 18:58:12 CEST 2012

Am 17.05.2012 11:48, schrieb Thompson,Paul:

> This is an issue. I have had problems with biblatex.4ht. I have to hunt all over to find the most recent canonical version, and since everything is current on the Internet, multiple versions can all exist at one time. Where is the canonical source for these versions? When directing people to get the "most current version", such directions are helpful.

I too would like to know where the official newest version of
biblatex.4ht is to be obtained. I thought it should be at
http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht?view=log,
but there I cannot find the version that I am using and which works with
biblatex 1.6.
But I know that
http://von-wachter.de/dateien/for-biblatex-1-6/biblatex.4ht
works with
http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex/files/biblatex-1.6/. To
install: first delete your current version of biblatex, then unpack
biblatex-1.6.tds.zip into your local LaTeX folder, e.g.
/home/miller/texmf/ .

It does not work with biblatex 1.7.

May I suggest that somewhere under http://www.tug.org/tex4ht/
instructions for using tex4ht with biblatex are posted? I have a note
about this on my page
http://von-wachter.de/lehre/students.html#latex, but one cannot find
this through searching the web.

Daniel