[tex4ht] biblatex, biber, and htlatex

Christian Fearnot fearnot at arcor.de
Thu May 17 01:31:49 CEST 2012

Joseph:
Did you not have these problems with bibtex8? Have you replaced
biblatex.4ht in /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht with a
new version?
The following version works with biblatex 1.6.:
http://von-wachter.de/dateien/for-biblatex-1-6/biblatex.4ht
After replacing it run sudo texhash.
It is a pity that there is this tension between tex4ht and biblatex. It
must deter many people from using tex4ht, although tex4ht is the only
way to convert a LaTeX text with biblatex into html and odt.
Unfortunately, whenever the problem is solved for one version, it arises
anew with the next version. The most recent version should be at
http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht

I do not know whether it works with biblatex 1.7.
Daniel