[tex4ht] tex4ht latex beamer mathml converting (Ubuntu, PHP)

William F Hammond hammond at csc.albany.edu
Fri Jan 6 20:06:36 CET 2012

Ivan Ermilov <earthquakesan at gmail.com> writes:

> . . .
> On the input we have got an .tex file, that uses beamer
> documentclass. On the output I want to get a .html file with custom
> tags around the enviroments (see the example below to understand,
> what I meant by this). Also I want to distinguish slides from each
> other and to leave the LaTeX math alone (i.e.  math must not be
> converted at all). For instance the text in "equation"
> enviroment must not be parsed nor by tex4ht, nor by LaTeX at all:
> . . .

The following is an example of an HTML slide show with MathJax-based
math.  Is this the kind of output you want?  (It was not made with
tex4ht, but the source, like MathJax source, is LaTeX-like.)
http://www.albany.edu/~hammond/presentations/MathClub1103/mathclubht.html

Otherwise, could you provide an example, with at least two slides
containing math, of such an .html file, placed on the web so that we
can see what you want in our browsers.  Send the url to this list.

                                    -- Bill