[tex4ht] lstnewenvironment inserts spurious initial and final empty lines

Akim Demaille akim.demaille at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:44:04 CEST 2011

Hi all!

This has been troubling me for a while.  I might be doing something
wrong, but I would call this a bug (or at least something a bit
mysterious for which I could not find any workaround).

In the following, I'm using two lstlisting environments: the default
one, and a customized one (built with lstnewenvironment).  In the case
of the latter, you can see that the frame contains two spurious empty
lines.  I don't know how to get rid of them.

Thanks in advance!

     Akim