[tex4ht] [Pgfplots-features] pgfplots creation of two SVGs, inclusion of wrong one in html

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Wed Sep 14 22:08:40 CEST 2011

Hey,

that sounds really good. The final SVG is still not perfect though -- the
legend is not drawn for example, and the SVG is not alrge enough to contain
all the text.

I did send you the link to my spaghetti-code work-around script, right?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5518978/latex2compile

Whatever happened to the effort for perfect tikz -> SVG conversion that was
supposed to come out within a few weeks? Have you heard more about that?

Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880