[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Thu Aug 25 19:13:07 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philipp Lehman <lehman at gmx.net>
Date: Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: biblatex/tex4ht error
To: Johannes Wilm <mail at johanneswilm.org>

I just received the following email from the Biblatex maintainer. It seems
this should be fixed within text4ht.

Am Montag, 22. August 2011 schrieben Sie:
> after talking to some text4ht people, I was advised to ask you  if
> \blx at unitmark was in biblatex at a time and what its function was.
> After updating my texLive 2011 installation, biblatex and tex4ht
> suddenly stopped working.

Hi Johannes,

\blx at unitmark has been removed in Biblatex 1.6. I have no idea why and
how text4ht expects it, but you can probably work around the error by
putting something like

\def\blx at unitmark{}

in biblatex.cfg.

--