[tex4ht] Documentation of installing tex4ht

Martin Decker martin.m.decker at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:20:10 CET 2011

Hello Kristian,

At first, thank you for your answer - i was nearly blowing up today
because normaly i get my TeX-problems
solved by recherching a little bit in the internet. Good to know how to
show the root directories in Miktex!

I`m now giving a try to TexLive2010 - the full-scheme version - and i
hope this will work since somebody
wrote in forum that with his TeXLive2010 version he was able to use
oolatex without big configuration.

It also seemed to me that this is more used than miktex by people wich
also use tex4ht features.

What do you use?

Have a nice evening,
Best