[tex4ht] Biblatex

Paul.Thompson at SanfordHealth.org Paul.Thompson at SanfordHealth.org
Fri Jan 28 00:30:48 CET 2011

Seems like it says you should check biblatex.4ht

Have you checked for duplicate files with .4ht extensions?

I use tex4ht and seems to work.  I don't use some of the files you do, so can't comment on that.

Paul A. Thompson, Ph.D.

Additional contact numbers:
Cell: 618-974-0473
Fax: 605-312-6071

-----Original Message-----
From: tex4ht-bounces at tug.org [mailto:tex4ht-bounces at tug.org] On Behalf Of Kristian Debrabant
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 4:57 PM
To: David Denton
Cc: tex4ht at tug.org
Subject: Re: [tex4ht] Biblatex

Hello David,

Unfortunately, I cannot see something from the log. Did you update all
your packages, especially, do you have the latest biblatex-version
installed (1.1a)? If yes, I do not have further ideas.
Maybe someone else on this list can help?

Best regards

Kristian

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, David Denton wrote:

> Hello Kristian,
>
> Yes the file is from Sept. 26.
>
> I do succeed finally in getting the html output, with the italics
> as follow:
>
> [1]
>
> Andreas Test. “Test for Biblatex with tex4ht”. In: <i>Test
> Journal<\i> (July 2010).
>
> However, I still must hit return several times to get the file to
> process. Perhaps you can tell something from the log. I hate to
> include all of this, but I don't know any other way.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Please note that My Email Address Has Changed!
Please begin using the address in the "From" line above, immediately.
Soon, email sent to my old address will no longer be delivered to me.

privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.