[tex4ht] Does secnumdepth work in TeX4ht?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Nov 1 06:31:15 CET 2010

On 01-Nov-2010, at 6:49 AM, Beuthe, Thomas wrote:

>> You need to configure TitleMark of paragraph and subparagraph command
>> since the defaults are configured to be null. The following will work fine:

[...]

> This worked perfectly, as advertised.
> Thank you for the fast response!
>
> Is this a fix that will make its way into the standard version,
> or is this a patch that always has to be applied?

I think, the defaults chosen by Eitan seem to be good enough
for most of the situations.  However, we shall add the tips
and tricks to the user documentation which we long to write, although
Eitan has provided all these tricks in his documentation, but
dispersed in a different style.

Best regards

--
Radhakrishnan