[tex4ht] Error in processing file with references

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Oct 26 23:26:24 CEST 2010

    The version on CTAN seems still to be from 2008.

I'll talk to CTAN about that.

Meanwhile, I have updated biblatex.4ht in TeX Live (as a special update
of that one file) over the last couple months as CVR has made fixes.
Perhaps I should tell Christian too, for MiKTeX.

However, I don't seem to have any version from September.  What I have
is from July.  CVR, could you send your latest to this list so everyone
can see it, since I can't easily generate it right now?

Paul: if biblatex.4ht isn't your problem, please send your actual input
file.  At least I don't have any way to guess what the problem might be
out of the blue.

Thanks,
Karl