[tex4ht] Error in processing file with references

Kristian Debrabant Kristian.Debrabant at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Oct 26 18:33:09 CEST 2010

One reason could be that your biblatex.4ht version is not suitable for the
version of biblatex you use. For example, for biblatex0.9d, biblatex.4ht
from September26, 2010 is needed, see, e.g., the discussion in
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/2010q3/000195.html. The version on CTAN
seems still to be from 2008.

Best regards

Kristian