[tex4ht] Again tex4ht does not work with biblatex

Christian Fearnot fearnot at arcor.de
Wed Sep 22 20:40:15 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I found the version of biblatex4ht at
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/2010q2/000111.html . But I get lots of
errors with it, the first is:
"LaTeX Error: Missing /begin{document}" ...

For files without biblatex my tex4ht works fine. I have tried the
original biblatex.4ht from 21/5/2009, the one from 15/8/2009, and yours
from 22/3/2010. And I did not forget texhash each time. Do you have any
idea what the cause of the problem could be? I am using texlive and
texlive-tex4ht 2009-31.1 under Opensuse Linux. I am using biblatex 0.9d.
The tex file has 0 mistakes and 0 warnings.

The fix suggested at
http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texhax/2009-July/012899.html and
http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texhax/2009-July/012899.html
do not work for me, I get error messages in pdflatex as well as with
"mk4ht oolatex filename.tex".

Is my version of biblatex too new? Or my version of tex4ht too old? If
so, where is the newest version, given that
http://tug.org/applications/tex4ht/bugfixes.html as well as
http://tug.org/applications/tex4ht/tex4ht.zip are dead?

So could someone tell me which version of tex4ht works with which
version of biblatex and with which version of biblatex.4ht ?
If you prefer, I can
Thank you, Daniel