[tex4ht] Again biblatex (was: Re: tex4ht Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7)

Guido Milanese guido.milanese at unicatt.it
Tue Jun 1 17:20:46 CEST 2010

I have this version of biblatex.4ht installed in my Ubuntu box:
/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/
biblatex.4ht       2008-07-01-10:26

I read in a message of 2 months ago:
>biblatex.4ht has been modified, updated svn.  The test file works fine during
>tests.

May I ask you what I have to do exactly to update the old version of
biblatex.4ht? I am a bit confused with svn systems, and I'd be grateful
if you could let me know the steps I've to take to update the files.

Many thanks,
guido, italy
--
Guido Milanese - Professor of Latin
The Catholic University, Milan and Brescia, Italy