[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Joanna joanna.j at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:21:19 CEST 2010

I just ran tex4ht from the command line.  I have to admit I reluctantly
converted to TexShop / texlive specifically to get biblatex running since I
was previously using tetex from the command line, so maybe I'm missing a
button if I was meant to run it out of the GUI.  I am really an old emacs
user.

JB

--
Joanna Bryson