[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Tue Mar 30 06:31:12 CEST 2010

On 29-Mar-2010, at 3:33 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

> CVR at River Valley Technologies is the main person taking care of tex4ht now
> that Eitan passed away.  (And I pitch in where I can.)

I am back to work, was fuzzed up in a TeX workshop in the local University.  Will look into the matter immediately and get back to you all.

> I had the impression that he had already made updates to tex4ht to make it
> support the new biblatex 0.8, but I guess I'm not completely sure.  CVR, can
> you confirm/deny?  And send Joanna the relevant files if you have?

Yes please.  I will just look at the reported problems and will send Joanna necessary files and update SVN.

Best regards

Barach's Rule:
	An alcoholic is a person who drinks more than his own physician.