[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon Mar 29 00:03:59 CEST 2010

Update of bug #126 (project tex4ht):

             Assigned to:                    None => cvr

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Joanna,

CVR at River Valley Technologies is the main person taking care of tex4ht now
that Eitan passed away.  (And I pitch in where I can.)

I had the impression that he had already made updates to tex4ht to make it
support the new biblatex 0.8, but I guess I'm not completely sure.  CVR, can
you confirm/deny?  And send Joanna the relevant files if you have?

  Message sent via/by Puszcza