[tex4ht] Output directory

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Jan 15 01:15:43 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Daniel Becker <d.becker at jpberlin.de> wrote:

> Am 14.12.2009 um 20:41 schrieb Christian Pleul:
>

>>> -d/Users/chrisp/Desktop/temp/test/tex4ht/html/
>>>
>>> Allen
>>
>> You are right, Allen. Thanks for the trick!
>
> Hallo -
>
> I tried to use this as follows:
>
> mk4ht oolatex myfile.tex "" "" -d/tex4ht
>
> but that's obviously wrong. I also tried the full path. Does anyone know why?

The following command worked fine in my system (you need to have
tex4ht directory created prior to compilation):

  mk4ht oolatex myfile.tex "" "" " -d./tex4ht/"

The arguments to mk4ht need to be quoted. Secondly,  '/' character
shall be appended to your destination directory name, if not, all
files will be copied to a file namely, "tex4ht."

However, I noted that "t4ht" binary which does all the file parsing
and manipulation work at the end of post-processing of the *.dvi file
(by "tex4ht" binary), copied myfile.odt and myfile.xml to the
destination folder where myfile.xml might be unwanted for some.

What precisely was your problem?

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan