[tex4ht] tex4ht and biblatex?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Jan 7 05:30:55 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Joseph Reagle <joseph.2008 at reagle.org> wrote:
> Hello, I would love to make use of texlive-2009 but I also make use
> of htlatex, and for which there's an incompatibility with the latest
> biblatex and htlatex [1].

This problem has been reported before and a fix suggested.  Please
take a look at:

The error is due to the uninitialized macros which you can fix by
adding the following lines before \begin{document}:

 \let\blx at resetpuncthook\@empty
 \let\blx at csq@ifkernmark\@empty

This has been fixed in the biblatex.4ht, the next release will have
the bug fixed version.

> Is there a way to report this bug more officially? Some page to
> watch to keep up to date? Thank you for your efforts in taking over
> the work. (Also, it took some digging to find this contact info as
> most page (even on TUG) still list Etain as the contact.)

We need to find a solution for the problem.

Best regards