[tex4ht] Bug reports? Error with biblatex \printshorthands

Harri Kiiskinen harri.kiiskinen at utu.fi
Tue Aug 25 00:02:26 CEST 2009

Hello!

I'm not sure whether this is a right place to communicate this one,
but this seems a good candidate, anyway.

I'm trying to use TeX4HT with biblatex. I use this:

http://tug.org/~cvr/biblatex.4ht

file to support newer versions of biblatex, and have encountered an
error with the use of \printshorthands -command in biblatex. It seems
to produce an incorrect list environment in the temporary xml file,
with end tags for the list and list-item without correspondign start
tags. If this is a good place to send these kinds of reports, I could
try to cook up a minimal example demonstrating the error.

Harri K.