[tex-live] Tutorial for setting up own TeX Live package repositories seems outdated

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Feb 14 00:35:50 CET 2018

Hi René

> thank you so much for your fast answer! Creating the `texmf-dist/web2c'
> directory indeed solved the issue for me.

Good to hear. I did some rework and simplification over the last two
days, please take a look at the current status of the document, too.
Thanks.

> uses the Windows line ending style (`\r\n'), which causes the

As Reinhard said, this is a setup error on your side. Please see
http://tug.org/texlive/svn/setup.html  Step 5

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer