[tex-live] Ttlmgr not shutting down properly or taking a lo of time

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Sun Sep 10 10:04:34 CEST 2017

This morning I happened to update tlmgr on win7 (64). When tlmgr was
updated the tlmgr window did not close properly upon closing tlmgr, but
started to flash. The taskbar entry started to flash equally. This is
happening not always but occasionally upon using and closing the tlmgr.
I took more than a minute to close tlmgr and open the command line to
finish updating. I am not well versed in tlmgr and perl to understand
this. This behaviour is troubling and strange. I am wondering whether I
am the only one to whom this happens?

BTW the updating of packages did run well and tlmgr closed down properly
afterwards. Very strange indeed.

Regards Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09