[tex-live] betterbib

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:16:53 CEST 2017

> Well, it is up to you whether you want your software in TeX Live, we
> cannot follow the wishes and desires of each of the few thousands of
> contributors.
>
> Good luck with your endeavors

You should also take into account that TeX Live is intended for users, not
for developers. If I see that a toll has too many releases within a short
time, I became afraid that it is released in a buggy state and hence I
cannot rely that it works. Or it may just evolve so rapidly which in turn
means that there is a high risk that after an update my work chains will
stop to work. I think that developers should first think what is really
necessary to release to public and what is just intended for developers
needing the bleeding edge and for beta testers..