[tex-live] Problem with xr-hyper, hypererf and htlatex

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 20:14:09 CET 2017

Hi Philippe,

Quoting Philippe Spiesser (2017-11-22 15:28:54)
> I'am using TeXLive 2017 with last updates and it seems that xr-hyper
> produces errors when compiling the two examples above (It's the same
> examples than somebody posted three or four years ago with the same
> error messages) :

This is indeed a tex4ht issue. The each type of references created using
\label command needs a special configuration when packages hyperref or
nameref are used. The `equation` environment misses this configuration
if amsmath package is not loaded in the document. This situation
happened in the doc2.tex file.

You can try to use the attached updated nameref.4ht configuration file.
Just place it to the directory with your documents. We will update
the tex4ht distribution in TeX Live if everything works correctly.

Best regards,
Michal