[tex-live] dvisvgm

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 5 11:20:42 CEST 2017

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017, jfbu wrote:
> I understand I am asking for a priori redundant information
> but as TeX Live has yearly releases it could be argued that
> just having TeX Live in version string is not informative enough.

Programs that are not developed in the TeX Live repository are
just imported as is and only minimal (necessary) changes applied
(dvisvgm), while programs developed in TL can/have been changed
and thus give more detailed information.

Feel free to submit patches to both TL and upstream authors
for better reporting.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer