[tex-live] cslatex?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:14:31 CET 2017

The maintainer of cslatex is Petr Olšák (cc), he should be informed about
any problems. He probably reads this list but I am not sure. Maybe Petr
does not know the TL infrastructure, anyway I am ready to help with it.
AFAIK there should be no change. We declared cslatex obsolete and not
recommended for new documents but there are still to many documents relying
upon it so we should not remove it for compatibility reasons.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz