[tex-live] xii and xii-lat

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Dec 20 23:29:31 CET 2017

Hi Peter - I understand the desire. I put xii and xii-lat into doc
precisely because I felt like anyone who wanted to typeset those files
could find them as part of the fun. It's not like they are needed to do
any typesetting. In general, all example/demo/fun files are in doc.
It's obviously no big deal for two files, but ... such was my reasoning.
Wdyt? -k

P.S. DavidC: wdyt about combining the two "packages"? I surmise the
package infrastructure overwhelms the size of the actual files
.. whatever, no biggie.