[tex-live] tug.org downtime Friday Nov.25

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 23 23:10:57 CET 2016

Hi everyone - I'm planning to make infrastructure changes to tug.org
this Friday morning, in my (US/Pacific) morning. So don't be alarmed if
tug is off the air for a while, and/or there is a failure of the
nightly TL update for a day or two this weekend. It will all work out in
the end, one way or another.

Specifically, tug.org is moving to a new site (!), so there will be a
new IP address. I'll send out another message after the move with the
specifics, but wanted to give a heads-up early.

It bears repeating at every opportunity: \hbox{thanks}^\infty to Arhus
and all the people involved for hosting tug.org there for the last many
(many) years.

Karl