[tex-live] collection-science

Tomalak Geret'kal tom at kera.name
Fri Nov 4 22:37:46 CET 2016

Hi Karl,

Are you saying that I need to change my profile? This is quite a big breaking change, possibly for many people. Is there not a backwards-compatible solution for the changes you're trying to make?

Also, for future reference, what is the best way to find out about this sort of change?

Thanks,
Tom

---- Karl Berry wrote ----