[tex-live] pdfx has been incorrectly packaged in the texlive-pretest

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:30:24 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 25 May 2016 at 05:28, Ross Moore wrote:

> Note that  ICC_LICENSE.txt  is a licence message for the ICC Color Profiles
>   coated_FOGRA39L_argl.icc  and  sRGB_IEC61966-2-1_black_scaled.icc
> This licence text should accompany the profiles, within  ../tex/latex/pdfx/

I have one further question. Do we plan to ship copies of colour
profiles for each engine and format separately? Wouldn't it make more
sense to share resources like we do for fonts?

The ConTeXt files are currently in
    tex/context/colors/icc
and thus only "usable" for ConTeXt, this package ships files that are
only "usable" in LaTeX.

At the moment there are not that many files (many useful ones are
probably missing due to copyright issues), but it seems a waste of
resources to provide copies for each format / engine.

Mojca