[tex-live] BibLatex issues after last upgrade

Kime Philip philkime at kime.org.uk
Wed Mar 9 05:41:56 CET 2016

Yes, biblatex-philosophy is a style for biblatex written by Ivan Balbusa according to the doc so best contact him.

I generally don’t make compat aliases for internals as people shouldn’t be using them anyway and it makes for messy internals.

PK

> On 9 Mar 2016, at 1:09 am, Angelo Graziosi <angelo.graziosi at alice.it> wrote:
>

> Il 09/03/2016 00:44, Ken Brown ha scritto:
>> On 3/8/2016 5:13 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>> This morning I did a TL-2015 upgrade but some documents do not build any
>>> more. For example:
>>>
>>> $ latexmk -pdf solutio_majorana
>>> [...]
>>> (/opt/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex/bbx/authoryear.bbx
>>> (/opt/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex/bbx/standard.bbx))

--
Dr Philip Kime