[tex-live] dvipdfmx and dvips(k): different special psfile output

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Tue Mar 1 15:13:27 CET 2016

Dear Ramón,

> But, I'm afraid there are other problems not solved.

Thanks. I changed the option name and the default (r39900).
By default, nothing is changed.
So, in the present case,
dvipdfmx test.dvi
gives the right result.
In the case where dvipdfmx.def/xetex.def is used, and
there are images created by 'MetaPost', we use an option
--mvorigin. Note that the option is concerned with only
images created by MetaPost.  Usual eps images are included
correctly with dvipdfmx.def/xetex.def irrespective of the
option --mvorigin.

Best,
Akira