[tex-live] General test suite for TeX-Live

R. Padraic Springuel rpspringuel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:42:40 CEST 2016

As an example of using imagemagik to compare pdf outputs, people might want to take a look at the gregorio-test repository on GitHub (https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio-test). While our infrastructure is bash based, we use imagemagik to check the output from using our package against a previously produced known good model.  Furthermore, by specifying the paper size and a font which is provided locally in the test repository, we're able to do this across both Mac and Linux systems running in both the US and Europe.

Br. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ