[tex-live] [XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:40:15 CEST 2016

Yes, rsync is faster. It also depends whether the installer succeeds
in usage of pipelining, if not, each package is downloaded
individually by wget which means that TCP stream is opened for each
file, the files is downloaded and the TCP stream is closed. If
pipelining does not work for any reason, opening and closing may take
more time that downloading a small file. Many years ago when my
connection was slow, I used to install from a DVD and then changed the
repository location and updated via the net.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz